2014

2014, everything had change and it become better and better. Goodbye to 2014 and welcome to 2015!

31.12.2013
As usual, I chose to celebrate new year eve with this gang!
Time Flies~ that day we just countdown for 2014 but now is time to say goodbye to 2014!
2014 was a good year but I hope 2015 is better than 2014!
I want full of positivity and happiness :)
But for MMZ, it was not a good start for his 2014!
Because of his car's battery lololol

The first car I saw and sat in 2014!

And the first house I saw in 2014!

The best photo to prove that we're ready to say goodbye to 2013! hahaha

11.01.2014
The Cozy Day
It was very funny when we saw XiaoMinGe was wearing a very short pants! 

Finally we can stepped into 柴国情's house and it's not during cny!
Took a pic as our memory~

18.01.14
Back to School!
Am I look like a visitor? hahaha

We're Ex-leaders #nlhyso
I still remember we went to Cheng Ji for our lunch
After that 二奶 and I went to salon meet our 奇葩组员---Miss Shim 贡丸姐姐

Actually I want to get this 小玩意 from her. Thanks my daddy~
I didn't regret to bought this! Maybe this is a great present I received in 2014? lololol

The first photo on the camera!

21.01.14
Aunties' hair-do day no.2

I forgot to take pic with them! So only can take like this way lol

25.01.14
Welcome back YK~

Present from him! Thanks

Happy CNY!

13.01.14 大姨妈
Happy Belated Birthday Celebration and Surprise at Damai and Cafe Cafe!

All the guess of that night~

15.01.14
Colour rush day+Dirty day hahaha
First time join this kind of activity, not bad not bad.

21.02.14
Yk's early birthday celelebration+Farewell dinner at Topspot

Played the tricycle for second time!
You know how 'FUN' is it lololol

02.03.14
Miss Shim 贡丸姐姐's birthday celebration at Courtyard #nlhyso let you chia o HAHAHA

05.03.14
Happy Birthday to Miss Shim 贡丸姐姐!

08.03.14
Happy International Women Day!
Feel like I'm a parent and waiting for my daughter to bring her bf to see me *laughwithtears

Laugh barzk laugh barzk. We know our eyes looks funny hahaha

03.04.14
Welcome back Mr. Ruby and Welcome our new friend :)
My first time stepped into Drunk Monkey? Should be gua...lololol

11.04.14
奇葩 steamboat 日+二奶's early birthday surprise

First time I saw someone was very serious to make a birthday wish

12.04.14
啤酒日

18.04.14
二奶's birthday surprise! #nlhys overnight at your place o HAHAHA

19.04.14
二奶's birthday celebration at Bla Bla Bla

30.04.14
二奶's Farewell dinner at Osome Pizza

10.05.14
#nlhyso surprise o ~
Can you see my happy face? hahaha

Another surprise on the same day! This one really make me HA HA HA*laughwithtears
这样的奇装异服我真的很难忘记 hahaha
这不是惊喜 是惊人

12.05.14
#nlhyso thanks for the treats~
暴力甜 is me :)

13.05.14
Belated birthday celebration at Howdy!
Happy belated birthday to XiaoMinGe too. Stay sweet with your dianababy~

21.05.14
Miss Shim 贡丸姐姐's cooking skill memang hebat! *giveyouaclap

World Cup 2014! 12.06.14-13.06.14
C.O.N.G.R.A.T.S to Germany 555

03.07.14-06.07.14
Sg Trip~

And happy birthday to this boss!

28.07.14
五姑婆's birthday discussion day & my first time to shop for toys with 二奶, 小老婆, 柴国情

29.07.14
Family trip to Semenggoh! First time saw orang utan! Feel like san ba lao lololol

31.07.14
FFW day + Our second time overnight at 二奶's place hahaha

02.08.14
五姑婆 & 柴国情 birthday celebration at The Junk
Our birthday surprise had a little bit fail lololol

04.08.14
Our 五姑婆 really shh HAHAHA
Took a pic while she‘s sleeping! Waseh~ #nlhyso #HB

01.08.14---with 大姨妈, 二奶,  陆医生, 五姑婆 & 柴国情
09.08.14---with 五姑婆 &  柴国情
16.08.14---with 萌妹子, 五姑婆 & 柴国情
Kuching festival date!

22.08.14
Ice Bucket Challenge!
大家都疯了!接受挑战吧 XD

30.08.14
柴国情's birthday celebration at Wakakaka Cafe

01.09.14
Our cooking day! It costs RM4 only #nlhyso

16.09.14
Our first food trip! Wrong place-Open air-Plaza Merdeka-MBKS park-Cityone-Life Cafe-ByeBye

04.10.14
Monster Dash Night Run
Super tired! But it's good to experienced my first night run hahaha

11.10.14
Congrats! Yida's first graduate

Graduation dinner? 

18.10.14
Yijia's birthday celebration at Barnana
Feel so guilty when I look back the present lolol

20.10.14
Happy Four Years Anniversary!
Thanks for being with me for so many years and not give up on our relationship. I know a long distance relationship might be a bit more challenging, but I believe we can make this work! Seriously I don't have any 秘诀, maybe I think he's worth for me to wait! Yea, just 'worth'. I'm not easily fall in love with someone but I'm also not easily give up a relationship, so I cherish you! Cherish all the time I spent with you! Someone asked me why your life/relationship was so boring and simple, but I want to ask you back why you want to make your relationship become so complicated. Okay larzk, every couple is different and we have our own manner to handle a relationship. Btw, thanks for Mr. Goh's tolerance and patience to drive me up and down, I know my house was a little bit far from town, but you never complaint about that #nlhyso Or maybe you don't dare to complaint about it? HAHAHA. Except for my parents and relatives, you're the only person I dare to call you to come pick me without any worries and #nlhys. hahahaha. I won't paiseh to mahuan you lalala, but still Thanks! 谢谢你! Terima Kasih! Aligadougozaimasu! Kamsahamida! Korpkun! Merci! 
Teamo 

26.10.14
Yida's second graduate!
有些人注定会失去一些东西,可是却会得到一些东西
You're a very lucky person because you have a lot of happiness and love!
Keep it and cherish it!

08.11.14
小老婆's birthday celebration at 17th Mile lololol
The most far celebration place, but thanks for your treats!
I very like your mango pudding, cookies and cupcakes!

09.11.14
Miss Chloe 肉丸姐姐's birthday celebration at her place!
You're also a  lucky person because you have a family who is willing to give you all their love
and you got a boyfie who is always care you and love you, hope you will realize it and don't be so easy to give up your relationship. I don't want to see your regret face!

10.11.14
Our sleepless night! 姐姐们 very gelik!
We're crazy after a long night war!

04.12.14
萌妹子's birthday celebration at Recoco Cafe!

13.12.14
KHSRC 50th Anniversary Dinner!
Super like this pic!!! 

16.12.14
IBP class gathering! Hope to see you guys in next sem!

17.12.14
Camp's discussion day! Feel like we're back to our Camp's zero day! 

19-12.12.14
MMZHDXZ
Our group name is so cute because we got a very cute leader HA HA HA

Back from our super tired camp! MMZXZHD 庆功宴 ^^

24.12.14
Christmas Eve Celebration at SHHZLB

31.12.14
We're ready to say GOODBYE to 2014!
好少人 好多料 XD

2015! I hope my friends don't suddenly called me and said want to come my house lololol 

2015! Hope my last semester don't be so dramatic like other years!
And hope to have a new tutorial group like THEM :)

2015! Enjoy your 21, 22, 23, 24 years old! Someone is ready to say goodbye to her 21! ahahaha
Happy New Year to my lovely family, relatives, bf, 小姐阿姨们, Yida, SO, MMZXZHD, My Girls, 贡丸鱼丸肉丸, 奇葩, Girls Group :) Hope you are ready to challenge this new year with new goals. 
Wishing you a year full of love and peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment