Non-stop trip with le BFF.

Finally we completed our 24 hours trip on last Tuesday and Wednesday! Since we have a different life in study, so we didnt hang out like this for quite a long time, now we found a chance to conduct this trip, but we still missing some of our friends. Nvm, at least I enjoyed this trip :p But seriously, this trip just remind me of the good old times on high school! The life without stress, worries and temporary emotions. I wanna live my life like this, but i know it's hard! Sometimes i need to learn to let go of the fantasy dream and face reality, no matter how attached or the feelings felt real, all was a dream...like what Mr. Pig Goh told me, i should learn to be more mature, more patient, better. Okayyy larzk..stop thinking about that hahha, back to my topic now! Breakfast with le family and relatives on Tuesday morning and wait for Mr. Pig Goh  to come pick me up from here. He bought me a Teh C Peng from Sin Choon Choon, good start to my morning :D Fetched MelodyMama and Lukkie Daddy and went to lunch after this. 


Lunch with them at YouFu.

Ordered a plate of Butter Chicken Rice, my favourite. Quite a big portion but it didnt taste as good as before #disappointed Luckily i still have my Teh C Peng lolol. After that, we went to our first stop, singk, K-11 to meet others. I was tired to sing for 7 hours! It's too long larzk. And feel so hungry !!! So next stop must to be our dinner! We chose to have dinner at Stutong C121. 


Group photo after singk session! x1



It doesnt satisfy me! Is thr a difference between morning and night? Or the seller has changed? hmmm.
I still prefer Bintawa Kueh Chap and 3rd miles thr. 


Group photo after our dinner x2

It's so awkward to took this group photo..so many ppl here lolol. After that, we went to next stop, CityOne to have a movie and photobooth. It's so nervous and excited to took these photos! We're not ready for the first photo. It looks very funny and weird, failed the first photo! Btw, we chose the natural as our photo effect but it still look so fake, esp our eyes! We should take once again coz the photo size was too small. Okay, just wait for next chance ;)
Us lololol. With our fake eyes and skin hahahha


The result of being unprepared! 

We choose to watch 'The Wolverine' at 9:45pm. I thk this movie is quite nice, at least i didnt feel sleepy at this moment. Buttt, how come Mr. Pig Goh can fall asleep in the hall? Bobian..sleeping god is just like this hahaha


All the kids are waiting for their mv! x3


Before movie. Group photo x4


After movie. Group photo x5
Lim Mei Mei is too pity hahaha. Our photographer! 


The Wolverine! 

Time to go home after movie, but not gonna back to my own place. We planned to overnight at MelodyMama's house, but boys were overnight at Mr. Pig Goh's house lololol. 


Under a dark scene with le laopos! Went to our fifth stop, MelodyMama's house!


Finally we found some lights lololol. It looks better haha.


Before our bath time! 


Supper! Tomyam cup mee is too nice! 

Next time pls inform me ealier before i brush my teeth LOL. I doesnt like to find something to eat after i brush my teeth larzkkk, sooo lazyyy! Btw, i was so disappointed coz mcd's was closed at this hungry moment hmm. So just can bought a cup mee to feed my stomach lol. 


Before we go to bed! Took these photos with glasses! Am i weird? hahahhahaha

Sleep without my Pigs :( Start to miss them during midnight lolol. And i realized that was 七月初一 好兄弟节-.- we're so lucky! 
Next day~we woke up at 6++ AM! Get ready for our sixth stop! Glad to hear those boys are not ready for jogging yet hahaha. It means that we can have a free breakfast. Another good start to morning!


Ready ready ready! We are ready for jogging LOL


We're here heheheh

Breakfast at Liu Fu. Tried the breakfast from gourmet sausage! I thk other foods quite ok, but the sausage tastes weird lol. I dislike it larzk lol. 


Our free breakfast. Thanks :)


Another awkward photo and group photo x6 lol.

A wonderful trip with them~ Like went back to our high school life :D Although i'm so tired but fun time is worth it! Next time should increase my sleep time! I need more time to sleep hahhaha. 3-4 hours rly not enuf lol. 


Btw, extra time!
Im not a kolomee lover but i wanna intro this one! Just RM2.50 only lolol. Worth right? And it tastes good!
I thk i cant find this price in Kuching. And now i realize that Siburan is selling a lots of things and food at low price! Found lots of cheaper things from thr. 

Thats all. Thanks for reading~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment